Saturday, November 19, 2022

Saturday

 I am sorry Dad is sick.  I hope he feels better for Thanksgiving.  Sorry it is late.  I stayed up to finish my quilt and I got it done.  They had a fun run a the rec center so I didn't have exercise class and I slept in.  It was really nice.  Casey went to Clifton to cut wood with Allen.  He had a good day and got a lot of wood.  Me and the kids had a fun day.  I sewed and they played until lunch.  We went out for lunch and ran some errands.  We took Tony to the park and that was fun.  Tony was so happy to have us home.  The kids all made thrones again.  Isaac made a cake and it tasted really good.  He is so happy when he bakes.  I am glad you guys got to hook up today.  That sounds fun.

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...