Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday

 I finally got up early and walked this morning.  It felt good once it got going.  Work was good.  I made two Easter baskets that were cute.  I left early to go to the dentist.  My gum has been sensitive and I thought my crown had broken or part of it came off.  It turns out everything is fine and he gave me some prescription toothpaste to help with the sensitivity.  I went to peprigde farm and picked up some fish crackers for Isaac.  Isaac had a concert tonight.  We dropped him off and went and played at the park till it was time for the concert.  Randy and Teri came to watch and it was good to see them.  Out of the three concerts the one with the kids from the north part of the valley was the best one.  They played really well.  We went out to El Toro for dinner after the concert.  That was fun.  Good luck unpacking.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...