Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday

 I am sorry I didn't blog last night. I was sitting on the couch and fell sound asleep. I am with Luna. I think i am on the edge also. Work has been crazy and I am ready for caregiver week to be over. I helped hand out sodas this afternoon. I made hamburger pie for dinner. We decided to take the night off and Karen fell sound asleep. We did go to the mall last night to get t mobile internet but it isn't in west valley. I think we are going with Comcast. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. Hope it goes well. I think we are going to the house and unpack tomorrow night and spend the night give us a chance to see what works and doesn't work. We have decided to move on the 27th. Gives me Monday to unpack. I have found a home for my table and chairs and ottoman. Making progress. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...