Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday

 Work was crazy this morning. It was so disorganized. I had 5000 steps by 10. We did get free lunch from a big celebration that they had food left over. I left at 200 and drove out to help dad move boxes. Jeramy and Robin put the table together. That felt so nice. We all left around 730. We were tired. Tomorrow we are going down after dinner and unpack. That way it will be just puttering. Rachel I still can't get over Oliver is old enough to mow the lawn. It is so nice to have help. Tell Isaac good luck at his concert. We saw a dead mouse and a live at Karen's house we might be setting a lot of traps. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...