Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wednesday

Casey flew to California and back today.  He got car sick on the way home.  Randy took the kids to school this morning.  Work was good.  I made a lace egg that took so long to make and I kept having problems.  It turned out really pretty in the end.  Oliver had a friend come over and play after school.  I was going to go to the store but couldn't go.  I hosted book group tonight so I just made a box of brownies for a treat because I had that in the cupboard.  I went to activity days for Casey since he hadn't made it back yet.  We made mother's day cards.  Nancy makes the cutest things.  Isaac rode his bike to young men's.  Book group was good.  We read cloud cuckoo land.  I really liked it.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...