Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday

 Good job on moving guys.  I wish we lived closer so we could have helped.  I am glad you are in your new house.  Today was ok.  Work we had training most of the day.  It is stressful and I keep feeling like I am messing everything up.  We also had a potluck because two people graduated from college.  I made a seven layer dip and I thought it tasted good.  Oliver has been wanting to mow the lawn so after dinner he did it and Casey edged it.  I was weeding the front flower bed and Isaac ask how he could help.  I thought that was so sweet.  We weeded and it looks a lot better.  Everything looks nice with the grass mown also.  I wasn't watching the time and missed exercise class so I went to the later one. It was high which is fun.  Isaac has another concert tomorrow so it will be a busy day.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...