Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wednesday

Sorry I didn't blog last night. Karen gave us a twin bed from Luna during the move. Jeramy Started to put it together at 7 then we had to go to Costco to get medicine. It was a bit of a circus. Luna didn't go down till 10. Then she woke up at 5. I finally got her to sleep down stairs on the couch but it was 6:30. So we only got and extra 30 minutes of sleep. Tonight we burned the stump. The lawn mower keeps running into the brick we have around it. So we are hoping we can fill up the hole with dirt soon. I also forgot we had our first red strawberry. I had Luna pick it and she ate it. She was cute.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...