Saturday, May 13, 2023

Saturday

 I am glad everyone had a good day.  Your house is looking nice Karen.  It was Smithfield health days today so they didn't have any exercise classes this morning.  I was going to walk but it was windy and I was a baby about it.  Calleen and Allen came to visit.  Casey had a bike he wanted to give them.  We worked on getting the garden ready.  The tiller wasn't working and Casey wasn't able to fix it.  It is dead.  Randy came by with Ivy and Lily.  They wanted to take the kids out to McDonald's.  While they were gone me and Casey went grocery shopping and looking at tiller.  Casey went down the street and got some cuttings from their trees to graft on his baby trees.  We are going to Randy's tomorrow for dinner but Isaac was planning on making mother's day dinner so he made it for me tonight.  He was really sweet and it was a really good dinner.  Casey found a tiller close so we went and looked at it and we bought it.  It is really nice.  It is thirty years old and awesome.  

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...