Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Tuesday

 Today busy for me as well.  It was the owner of our company's birthday, Kim and they threw her a surprise party.  They had macaroons and they were really good.  After school Isaac had orchestra practice and I hurried and put away laundry.  We gave Isaac something to eat and we headed off for his concert practice.  After we dropped him off me and the little kids got a sandwich and then went to the park to play.  It was fun.  The concert was so good tonight.  It was better than Fridays.  We went to Kari Ann's in the way home.  Casey is going to California tomorrow for a meeting and then coming back by dinner.  Good luck unpacking.  That is the worst.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...