Monday, October 2, 2023

Monday

 Today was busy but good.  At work I took step by step photos and the day went pretty fast.  Casey left work a little early to put the sink in and Randy and Terri came over to help him.  I was running kids around.  Isaac had violin lessons and the I picked up Oliver.  Me and Oliver went and got some cash for the fall festival.  After we picked up Isaac I dropped him off at home because he didn't want to go and we got Ruth and went to the elementary school fall festival.  Isaac should have come because a lot of his friends were there.  Their were a ton of people and the lines were long.  Oliver went with his friend and lost his punch pass so I just had him and Ruth share.  In the way home we got Tony more food.  They were able to get the sink in and plumbed and the dish washer going.  It looks really nice and I love it.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...