Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Wednesday

 Sorry I am late, I had book group tonight and I get home late.  It was a lot of fun and so good to talk with everyone.  Work went well and I am still taking pictures.  This morning was stressful because Isaac's backpack zipper broke and we were trying to find him a replacement for today.  Then he forgot his violin and ran back to the house.  So we picked up Oliver for after school and went and got Isaac a new backpack.  We also used Ruth's coupons and got some cookies at dirty dough, they love it there.  Then we were all starving so we stopped at zuppas for dinner.  Tomorrow is super busy.  The kids get out early for parent teacher conferences and then they have no school on Friday.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...