Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Tuesday

 I stopped and got donuts for Whitney coming back today. It was so nice to sit at my desk. I even got some hard emails done. Rachel your work has been crazy that is.so hard. They want to hire my job at the end if the.month. that is so lame. I am pushing back tomorrow. I don't want someone just sitting there for 8 weeks. That is dumb. I did.make hamburger pie for dinner. It tasted so good. Robin I hate being cold. I hope you aren't getting sick. Rachel I love your kitchen. It is beautiful. We replaced the door cover on the bottom of the soon. Hope that stops the rain coming in. Have a nice hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...