Monday, October 2, 2023

Monday

 This morning was busy but this afternoon it got quiet. I moved all my stuff back to my desk. That felt so nice. Whitney is coming in on Tuesdays. I get one day at my desk. I am super excited. She got all the emails today and I was in heaven. Rachel your kitchen is gorgeous. I love it. That has to feel so nice. I love the backdrop tile. Is that what you have decided on. We got all the plums either dried or in the drier. We also got a patch of apples started.  Apples go a lot faster. There are lots of those. Robin. Luna so cute with her zoo cup. It is so fun to play over the phone. Boy did it rain today. The insurance called back and said Karen has a thousand dollar deductible and it won't cost that much to fix. We are going to just try and put the posts back in. Have a nice Tuesday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...