Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday

That is crazy about your fence Karen. Hopefully they can fix it soon. I like your kitchen Rachel good job. We had harvest day. I used the new juicer and juiced a batch of apples. Then we used the food processor and smashed up all our tomatoes and had chili for dinner. The we picked out pumpkin and I made pumpkin puree. Iade a pumpkin pie and chocolate chip pumpkin bread. It was a lot of cooking. But it was good to use od some.of the food. Our demon didn't fair well in the weather last night. I didn't get time to fix him. So tomorrow I will have to make home look good again.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...