Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thursday

 I have a job interview tomorrow morning.  It should be fine and I hope it goes well.  Today was good and busy.  Work went well and I took pictures and edited instructions.  We had quarterly meeting.  We did it outside and it was so cold in the shade.  It wasn't that cold of a day but the meeting was cold.  The little kids got out of school early but Isaac didn't.  We went to parent teacher conference at spring Creek for Isaac.  It is an open house so you walk around and talk to the teachers.  I didn't realize but you wait in line and it took longer than I thought so we only made it to three classes.  He is doing well and they are so good to work with the kids.  We hurried to his chamber music practice but he didn't have it today.  I messed up the day and I felt dumb.  He starts next week.  The little kids had piano lessons and they got Christmas music for the recital in December.  Ruth and Oliver had parent teacher conference tonight and Casey met us at the school.  They are doing good.  Oliver is still having a hard time focusing but he is doing better and getting better grades.  He is amazing at reading.  Ruth is a good student and is doing well.  We need to practice her spelling better.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...