Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Wednesday

My stomach was off all day. I still went to work but I just felt blah. After work we picked up some little Caesars pizza.ni didn't want to cook. Luna ate 1.5 pieces. She was in heaven. Luna keeps refusing to go to the bathroom nothing is motivating her. She likes her paw patrol underwear. So I put her in those tonight. She pooped in her underwear. But we changed her into another set and she was dry for the rest of the night. I think I'm just going to do that now. Just put her in her underwear when we get home and let it work itself out 😂

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 Today was super busy and I was dreading it a bit but everything turned out okay.  I had to go to work early since I left early yesterday. I...