Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy Father's Day

 Happy Father's Day Dad, I love you and I hope you had a good day.  Today was good.  I got up before the kids and sewed for a bit.  The kids all made Casey a card and they were cute.  They so made cookies.  It is the dinosaur cookies and we have been using almond milk and they still turn out really good.  The primary sung in sacrament meeting and I played.  I get so nervous but it went really good.  Playing in primary went well also.  Casey went up and was working on Kelly's car and we went up after church.  I walked to the park with the kids and they played in the canal for a while.  It wasn't to hot today and it felt good being outside.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...