Things are good here. The power did go out for about an hour this afternoon at work so that was exciting. I came home and hung out with the crew. That was all my excitement. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. Hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Thursday, June 20, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to Costco and got some shopping done. Then we went to lunch. It was really good place. Then we just took it easy. ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment