Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Tuesday

 That is awesome Robin, congratulations.  Today was really cold and I loved it.  I had to wear a jacket to work this morning.  The kids did well today.  They gave them a really long recess so it made the day go fast.  Isaac had violin lessons and I talked to her about him joining the youth symphony and she is going to work with him and get him ready for tryouts.  Then I thought we needed to take advantage and a cold day and we went to Ryan's place park.  The kids played tag with other kids there and had a fun time.  Casey won a raffle at work for a gift card for panda so we met him there for dinner.  I went to exercise class and we had a sub and did high.  Everyone there were regulars and everyone had a lot of energy so it was fun.  We are excited to meet you tomorrow Mom.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...