It was a quiet day here. Just hung around home this morning. Then after lunch we went to the mall to walk around. Then just played games and watch movies the rest of the day. Mom did make peas and potatoes with the peas from the garden and it tasted really good. I hope everyone has a great week. Bye
Sunday, June 16, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to Costco and got some shopping done. Then we went to lunch. It was really good place. Then we just took it easy. ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment