Monday, June 17, 2024

Monday

 I got up early to call the dentist. They had an 830 appointment so we rushed to go. I liked him. The crown fell off because the tooth is all decayed. Eventually they will have to pull it but he said just keep it glued together as long as he can. We are going back on the 7th of July for a crown on another tooth.  Looks like it was dentist day. I am glad the kids are doing well. We kind of just took it slow the rest of the day. I did go to smiths with karen to get stuff for her BBQ tomorrow for work. I am sorry Isaac's neck is sore. That can make you so sick to your stomach. Those patches are nice. I am glad they helping. It was super windy here but we did t get any rain. Have a nice Tuesday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...