I went grocery shopping this morning and then work on my diamond gnome. Olivia from my work quit and they had her farewell today. I went and wished her well. She is a good friend. It was strange to be at primary. I am going to meet rachels gang at lagoon tomorrow. I am glad it is cooler. I am going to take the kids home with me and we are going play. I am excited. Love mom
Tuesday, June 18, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to Costco and got some shopping done. Then we went to lunch. It was really good place. Then we just took it easy. ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment