We have had a fun day. We picked Luna up. Ruth came with us but the boys slept in. We did slip and slide and ran and ran. I think they might need a rubber room. Oliver cut his toe and Luna has a fat lip. We are going to lehi around lunch time tomorrow and spending the night. I hope it doesn't pour rain. I was wondering if jurassic tacos sounded good for lunch. I am really good with anything. Everyone is still awake. Wish me luck getting them to sleep. Love mom
Thursday, June 20, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to Costco and got some shopping done. Then we went to lunch. It was really good place. Then we just took it easy. ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment