Friday, August 14, 2026

Friday

 Today was such a nice weather day. I went and worked on the yard. It was in bad shape. I mowed and edged and trimmed trees and weeded my flower garden. I decided to just work on the front yard. It looked so much better. Dad and Casey came and got me for a late lunch and we tried a new Mexican resturant and it was so good. It is a keeper. We came home and me and dad watched the thunderstorm for awhile. I haven't done that in a long time. It was so nice. After dinner we went on a long bike ride. It was so nice. We haven't done that for awhile because it was so hot. I am glad the kids liked the food. I hope they enjoy it. Have fun hiking. I am loving this weather. Just wish we would get some if the rain. Have a nice weekend love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 My day was just the usual. Work is going good. After dinner we went for a bike ride. It was nice to go out and not melt. I hope everyone ha...