Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Happy birthday Dad

 I am glad you had a good birthday Dad.  Today was good for me.  I had a slower day at work so I made quizzes.  They are a lot of work to make and it goes slow.  Ruth had her friend Kaitlyn come over and they had a lot of fun.  Oliver had Ben and Oliver over also.  Isaac's friend's have band camp this week so he has been around more which is nice.  The boys had young men's tonight.  They had dinner and cleaned out a trailer.  We watched the cat last weekend and we used the money to buy me a new hiking backpack.  I love it and it is what I wanted.  It has pockets on the front straps so I don't needy front pack anymore.  It has a waist belt with pockets on it.  I love it.

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 I dropped dad at work and went and saw kay. She was having a hard time remembering things but we had a nice visit. I ran errands afterwards...