Thursday, August 13, 2026

Thursday

 I had a nice day. It rained here also. That was so nice. We needed it so bad. I picked up jeff and went and saw kay.  she is about the same. She was kind of crying today. I came home and looked around at our washington dc book. That was fun. We hooked up with karen to go to Costco to get some.of those Indian breads for isaac. They don't have them at the logan Costco. Casey is coming down to seer tomorrow. I am going to mow my lawn. It is so bad. It felt so nice to have it. Cooler. Robin those fajitas sound like pure fire. That is too hot for me. Have a nice Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 Thanks for coming up Mom.  We love having you here.  I went to exercise class this morning.  Then we took Ruth to the parade and got a spot...