Monday, August 10, 2026

Monday

 Thanks for the fun weekend.  We love all the clothes and shoes we got.  My new shoes felt really nice today.  Work went well and it seems to go pretty fast.  Isaac had cross country this morning.  His friends had band camo today so he was home which was nice.  Oliver and Ruth were at the neighbors a lot.  Oliver's friend Hayden wanted to play so his Mom picked him up which was really nice.  Me and Ruth finished the diamond beads when I got home and talked about music.  I picked up Oliver and went to exercise class.  It was high and I just love it so much.  It is so fun.  Then we walked around the block and talked with neighbors which was fun.

Love Rachel 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I had a quiet day. I got laundry done and just hung out. It felt nice. I sure had a fun weekend. Thanks everyone for giving dad a nice birt...