Saturday, August 15, 2026

Saturday

 I went to exercise class this morning.  I only stayed for one because I had to take Isaac to his orchestra retreat.  After I dropped him off I was cleaning the kitchen and Oliver came out and said he didn't feel good.  He threw up in the bathroom poor guy.  We had him lay downstairs and watch a show.  We woke Ruth up and she watched a movie with them.  They both fell asleep.  I sewed for a while which was nice.  Casey worked on fixing the weed wacker.  We went grocery shopping and made soup and it tasted good.  Then Oliver's friend Rowan came over.  Oliver wAs feeling better so they played.  Isaac's friends came over and then more neighbor kids came over.  Tomorrow Casey is going to go caving in the Minatonaka cave and I am going to take the kids hiking after church 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 We got up want went to Walmart. Karen needed a new brush and we just walked around. She decided she wanted some kiskick shoes so went to th...