Monday, August 24, 2026

Monday

 Work went well today and I had a bunch to do which was a little overwhelming.  The day went pretty fast though.  Isaac didn't have cross country practice this morning, he had it at 3 since the freshman started today.  Oliver made a ton of smoothies today and played his friends.  Me and Ruth did some diamond beads.  She had back to school night and was nervous excited to go.  Back to school night was good.  I went in and talked with the new computer teacher and answered some questions.  It was nice to talk about things I knew.  Ruth's teacher seems nice and she was so excited to see all her friends.  I took Tony on a walk after we had dinner.  Hopefully everyone has a good first day tomorrow.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I had a really nice day. I took dad to work and then went to Lehi. I guess kindergarten assessment went fast so we met at robins house and ...