Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Wednesday

​Luna started kindergarten today she was really cute this morning and did really good. They were supposed to pick her up by 2:30 and by 2:45 I didn’t get a notification that the day care didn’t pick her up. So I messaged her teacher and the day care. She was picked up just fine. They just didn’t update the app immediately. But they sent me pictures and she did great. I tried to ask how her day was and she was a vault. I only got out of her that a girl is named Oakley and she had a good day. I was irritated she wouldn’t talk more about her day but I guess it’s not that big of deal. Then we went to swim class and relaxed the rest of the night. I hope tomorrow she has a good day again


Robin 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 I worked from home today because my car was being fixed. It is all fixed now, yeah! My day was good nothing too wild and crazy. I did go an...