Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Tuesday

 The kids all had a wonderful day.  It was good to see them all happy.  I like to exercise before work but with the kids getting up early now I had to get up a bit earlier to fit everything in.  It worked out though.  I walked Oliver to the bus stop, it is in front of Andy's house.  It is one of the first stops.  His friend Walter was on the bus and they sat together.  Casey drove Isaac and Ruth to school and then went to work.  Oliver really liked middle school and everything went really smoothly for him.  He used his binder and put all his papers in it which was amazing.  Ruth likes her teacher and had a lot of friends in her class.  She had a fun time.  Isaac had cross country after school until 4:45.   Work went well for me.  It was a busier day.  I had to go on the floor a couple times to replace procedures and get some signatures.  Ruth had viola lessons today.  Isaac and Oliver had young men's and they hiked to the wind caves.  They had a fun time but it is late getting everyone to bed.  Tomorrow me and Ruth are going to a 5 seconds of summer concert at usana.  It is going to be a really late night but it should be fun 

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday

 Mom dropped me off at work today because I was having the repair place look at my oil leak. It turns out I have 2 oil leaks and my front br...