Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saturday

 Me and karen picked up isaac in spanish fork from his race. It was at 8 in the morning so we just picked him up around 10. Lehi had it's fair share of storms. Man both ways it was.pouring in lehi. Rachel casey and the kids came down to our house and we went to lunch and shopped for awhile. They were talking about the pink Floyd laser show so I looked it up and they had a pop demon hunter laser show at 6. I got tickets. Karen stayed and studied. I liked it. Dad wasn't to impressed but I thought they did a good job. Have a great Sunday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 Me and karen picked up isaac in spanish fork from his race. It was at 8 in the morning so we just picked him up around 10. Lehi had it'...