Friday, August 28, 2026

Friday

 It was cooler and rained a bit.  The kids get off early on Friday since it was raining Casey picked Ruth up.  Isaac went to Spanish Fork after school for a cross country meet.  We are going to come down tomorrow and get him and visit with everyone.  Work went pretty good.  It was a slower day and I was tired.  Oliver and Ruth had friends over when I got home.  I had to go to the bank because their was a mistake on my business paperwork and I had to resign three things.  Ruth was invited to a birthday party so we ran and got a pretty and dropped her off.  Casey just went to get her and she was having so much fun she is staying for a bit longer.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I am impressed Robin. You have done a wonderful job. My day was good. It is getting busier at work but that is nice because it makes time g...