Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sunday

 We had a nice day. Luna slept over so we got up and went to liberty park. It was so pretty there. I had duck food so we fed the ducks. The lake had water in it. I was so glad. We walked around the Avery but it got hot. We took dad home.and went and met robin for lunch and walked ikea. Karen bought me a shelf with bins for the kids room. We got rid of the white buckets. It really gave it more room. After dinner me and karen crashed. It felt so nice. Rachel those pictures are beautiful. I am so glad everything turned out. I was worried because we had such big storms yesterday. I am going to Lehi tomorrow to finish up school shopping and find out where Lunas school and day care are. Have a great 1st week of school. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 I had a fun day. We all got up and went to Liberty park and feed the ducks. Then we went to the averary for a bit. Then we met Robin at Ike...