Saturday, May 30, 2009

24,708 Steps

That is a world record for me in terms of steps, I have been walking all day. I think that the most I have ever gotten before was 10,000. I got up early this morning and went on the girls camp hike at 7:00, to make sure that it was a good trail and where to go. I am leading the 5 mile hike, but it isn't 5 miles it is a little less. It was fun to do though and good to talk with the camp leader, Janis. Then we have been working on fencing and mowing the lawn and corral the rest of the day. The corral was so overgrown with weed the goats couldn't moved anywhere so it is a lot better now. Casey is still out working on the fence but I needed a break so I am checking the blog. I am glad that everyone is doing good. I am glad that Robin cut her hair, I need to do the same thing. It is long enough for a ponytail now so that is all that I do. Mom and Dad are coming to Clifton for Sunday dinner. We are going to have steak. I made the cutest little pizza today. They had these little pizza crust for sale and I just got stuff to go on top. It was really fun. Well I better go and help more with the fence and get more steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...