Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings


Well tonight was a busy night. I came home and was able to spend a little time with the goats. I fed them lettuce and they really liked that. They seemed happy and are doing good. Tomorrow I don't have much going on so I can take them out in the pasture, they like that. I have just been letting them stay in the coral in the day since that is secure. Then at 6:00 I went visitng teaching and that went until 8:15. Then I came home and got something to eat and then I have a camp meeting. I have to make some awards and decorations this week. We are going food shopping Friday night. Then camp is next week. We are going to be back Thursday afternoon so I am excited to have the day with the goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...