Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Safe and Sound

I made it home safe and sound. What a nice weekend. It was so much fun to spend time with Karen. I love St. George. I am so glad I saw the grand canyon. I feel very rested. I guess just hanging out all day and napping helps. It was a nice ride home. I picked my car up in Bountiful and drove the rest of the way home. It was a beautiful night. I love the summer time. It will be nice to have a short week. Don't have a lot planned. Looks like I might need to help Rachel out. She is going a million miles an hour. It is nice to be home. Everything held up well while I was gone. Looks like Robin's tax return came. I will deposit it in your checking account tomorrow at lunch time. Love you all MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...