Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love your gladiolus

My gladiolus don't look like this yet but they have broken through the ground. Here is a picture of mine. Don't look at the weeds.



And our bean are coming out. I see one pea breaking through so they are close behind.



Here is a picture of the goats just for fun. I started cleaning the stable walls but they are filthy and it will take a while but I got a lot done.






Work was busy today, I had a lot of meetings in the morning. I am getting the truck registered tomorrow so I am going to be a little late for work. Then me and Mom are sewing :) She only has two more rows left and is going to finish it tomorrow. We will put a picture on the blog and it will blow your eye balls out of your head. I am going to make me a bag like I made Karen. I will make Robin one next and mail it too you.

Now I need to make awards to give out at the end of camp. I lead an exciting life. I want to see pictures of Canada and St George. Walk aroung your neighborhoods and take some pictures. I don't know what Robins apartment looks like and I would like too. I hope that everyone is safe and happy. Have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. wow it will blow the eye balls out of my head. that is some serious business.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...