Saturday, May 30, 2009

i did it

So i broke down and got my hair cut. It isn't alot shorter just has layers put in. It was looking really bad and it was driving me nuts. I couldn't take it any longer. Its so much nicer, they lady didn't style it very well they always make me look fuddy, so when i wash it and style it I will take a picture so you can see it. some girls from school last night went out so i went with them, it was kinda boring on my part since I don't drink and they all were. But I still had a good time it was nice to get out of my apartment and just relax. Well better go i'm tired, I might go take a nap. ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...