Thursday, May 28, 2009

The poor children

So on my way home I walk past a huge track and usually they have kids out running and races but today it was pouring rain. Everyone was huddled under the stairs watching the others that were less unfortunate  run. I felt so bad i remember back in dugway time it sucked just being the spectator under the stairs but the poor ones running. I dedicate this blog to them. :) Well my tests are done.. yeah tomorrow is fantasy day. Mine is going to look strange but hopefully something interesting will happen. I can't believe its been three weeks. crazy. We start our fashion course next. I don't need models for that course after that is when i need someone if that is cool for you Karen. I think it may be the end of july or august time. If that is to late then we can do something else. whatever works for me. OH Rachel the picture of your black goat I think his name should be Mist-a, he kinda looks like a gangster of goats. I thought it was funny.  I will take some pictures of toronto and post them. It may be a while but I will get to it:) have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that your tests are done, congrats!! You are right the goat does look like a ganster. It was funny because the one that you thought looked like a cow, Collin siad the same thing about it. Kelly thinks that one of the goats should be name Orlando. I am having a hard time deciding. I thought that Kipp might be a good name too.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...