Friday, May 29, 2009

Done.with.hair.

So I am finally finished with my hair course. I am so excited we get to start fashion on monday. My fantasy hair style was horrible, i was going to do these liberty spikes the ones that punks have with all this other stuff. Let me tell you those spikes suck. It takes at least 20 minutes for each spike if you know what you are doing. I thought I stuck on some glue and bam it was done. Not so much so I got half of my hair to stand up but gave up on the ends and rolled them down. Everyone else did a good job they had some crazy ideas. Alot of them painted the face but I wanted to use my mannequin again so I did things I could take out so i can still practice. There 100 dollars and I didn't want to ruin it on one hair style. Well the fire alarm went off again at 12 am but I was lucky some other girls at school had theirs at 4 am so I guess it wasn't to bad but it still sucked. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I like the name of your goats rachel. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...