Monday, May 25, 2009

Holiday

Robin I guess that is what you get when you leave the country. Things are good here mom is going to stay another night here in st. george, but dad is going to leave after dinner. It has been fun having them here. We went and saw night at the musem 2 and it was alright the first one was better. Rachel I hope that you were able to keep your goats from escaping. I bet that could turn into a big job. Well it is going to be really hard to go back tomorrow, but at least it will be a short week. Well I hope that your tests go well Robin, I am sure that you will ace them all. Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...