Monday, August 10, 2009

Fire

I had a alright day at work, I think that the email group hates me because I keep having to bug them about their statistics. The rest of my day went by pretty well. Casey friend Nate came up and is spending tonight and tomorrow with us. Casey is working in the Wellsvilles till Wednesday so he gets to come home every night this week. He needed his truck tomorrow and we had it full of wood so we cleaned out the workshop and are burning all that wood so we could put the new wood in thier. The goats are doing really good and like to spend time with us. I am glad that everyone is doing good. I hope that Dad has a good birthday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...