Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not packed yet

Well Karen is ahead of me because I am not packed yet. I need to focus. Joseph came over tonight to help with the yard. It looks a lot better. He is a hard worker. I am going to pack in the morning. I am excited to play this weekend. If you get bored Rachel you can always join us. Especially if Casey ends up working for Seer this weekend. Karen bring your computer just in case. Good luck with your photo shoot tomorrow. I am excited for you. Go where no man has gone before. Way to go Robin. Love the picture of your quilt Rachel. I forwarded it to my work so everyone can see it.

LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...