Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happenings

Me and Mom meet for lunch and she got me a back for my quilt. We had a hard time getting enough fabric. I liked a blue fabric and we took it up to get cut and their wasn't enough fabric on the bolt. So we also liked a pink fabric and that had enough fabric on it but it had been cut in the middle. So what we ended up doing is she just cut us 4.25 yards two times and then I will sew them together and I should be good to go. I received a $25 gift certificate to amazon.com for using my credit card so I bought a fat quarter book, so I will have a great pattern to go with the great fabric Karen bought me. I forgot to mention yesterday that I got my first massage. I got a gift certificate for my birthday and I did it yesterday and it was amazing. It was really nice and felt good. I was worried that it would hurt but it was great. I mowed the lawn tonight, it went pretty fast so that was good. I also tried the new interfacing and it worked a lot better. I am excited to work on it some more. Casey is still is Clifton which is really nice, it great to have him home. Well I hope that you have a safe trip to SLC and I hope that you doctor appointment goes well. I like your mustache Robin, you look very manly.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...