Wednesday, August 12, 2009

light it up

Well tonight turned out crazyish. some girls form class were going to get together to practice makeup for our photoshoots but we were hungry and were going out to eat. so we walked forever to find a place, but it  was fun because we kept talking and talking, we didn't realize it was 11:00 before we were done eating and back at my friends house. So needless to say we didn't practice much but it was fun to walk around and relax. I'm pretty beat though. Tommorow I'm shooting my photoshoot for my black light makeup. I hope it goes well I'm nervous. :) I hope karen travels well and I hope the doctors go well. Well better go i'm beat and have a long day tommorow. love ya

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...