Friday, August 14, 2009

Flying the friendly skies

I am glad you graduated Robin. Just think that is 3 down. Even with blotchy foundation. You have been doing good. Well me and Karen booked our flights to Toronto. I only hyperventilated a little bit. We are leaving out of Las Vegas because it is a lot cheaper. Go figure. We get to go for the price of one. Karen's doctor appointment went well. He said to keep up the good work. We meet Kay at the mall. She is doing good. Well I wrote one post and it errored out. Hopefully this one works. Hope Rachel and Casey have a good weekend in Clifton. I hope that you have a good time at the temple Robin. I woud like to see that.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...