Thursday, August 13, 2009

over

So i am finished. My photo shoots were crazy, the foundation was not good, it was spotty and blotchy. And my model was the daughter of the owner of the school. So it sucks that the worst makeup known to man was done on the most important person. Oh well. from far away the photo looked cool. I think that if I don't like the photo up close I may just download photoshop and do my own touch ups. Well see, I think I just over reacted like most things. I will download it on the blog so you can see it when I get my photo's back. Any way tomorrow we have our practical and written test. Then I am finished with theater. I start Prosethics on monday I'm excited it will be awesome. Other then that I'm exhausted i'm going to study and relax. Photo shoot weeks are a killer. Have a great weekend in slc. have loads and loads of fun. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry Robin, she was probably ugly and that is why it didn't work out good. What foundatation do you use? It is a spray on like on Not What to Wear.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...