Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I swim

I didn't go to the dentist today. I just didn't feel like a confrontation. What could he do about it anyway. It's wrong and there isn't any way to fix it but just tell me that it is all my fault. I joined sports academy for 5 months. Someone was selling their membership. I went swimming tonight. I feel a lot calmer. I know that is strange. Maybe I need to do that more often. I have been really stressed out. Robin I love your mustache. You are doing good. Dad had a good birthday. Work got him a cake and then gave him a $100 dollar visa card. Lucky. Tomorrow I am going to meet Rachel and we are going fabric shopping for lunch and eating at the Italian Place. That sounds good. I am excited for Karen to come home and then I can see Harry Potter. Robin I think I am up for an adventure on the train to Niagra falls. That sounds fun. We can do what we want then. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...