Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad 2

Happy Birthday Dad, I hope that you had a good day. My day was good. Nate is spending the night again we had a barbecue, Casey made some really good steaks. I started a new quilt on Saturday, it is a valentine quilt and the interfacing I had didn't work so I bought some new stuff today. Here is a picture of my double wedding ring, it isn't a great picture but it is so big I had a hard time finding a place to take a good picture.



Have a good Wednesday. :)

3 comments:

  1. your dad was good??? did you eat one??? :) ha haha ha ha ha JK I love your quilt It looks super amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh, I will fix it. I must of been thinking about dads b-day

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...